There are some everyday foods which help to improve lactation
1. Garlic- Garlic not only helps to reduce the gas troubles in the initial days after delivery, but also improves the milk production. It can be added in everyday recipes or crushed and heated up with little bit of ghee which can be mixed with daily diet like a bowl of dal or rice.
2. Green Papaya- Green papaya increases the production of oxytocin, this increases the production of milk.
3. Fenugreek Seeds- Fenugreek seeds help in reducing body aches and pains as well as improves the milk production.
4. Fennel seeds- Fennel seeds can be consumed to improve digestion, these reduces gas trouble and also helps in lactation.
5. Ayurvedic herb Shatavari ( asparagus ) is a wonder medicine to solve to most of the hormone related issues in women like female fertility and breastfeeding.
6. Shatavari Powder can be taken with milk every day once or twice, this helps in normal milk production , it has anti inflammatory action and boosts the immunity for you and your baby.
Building Immunity While BreastfeedingApr 10, 2019
Important qualities of an Ideal patientApr 10, 2019
Skin Care - Stretch MarksApr 10, 2019
The Soothika nutritional app provides highly personalized meal recommendations to ensure the mother eat the right quantity of Proteins , Carbohydrates ,and Fats with the right quantity of Grains , Vegetables , Fruits , Dairy , Protein foods , Fats and Oils to meet the added demands of Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Baby Nutrition