Here are a few steps that you can take to regulate your milk supply
1. Hand express some milk or use a pump to take out excess milk, use the lowest possible setting for the same.
2. Feed the baby by lying on the side this will help the excess milk to drip drown.
3. Feed the baby by helping him in a sitting position.
4. Nipple shield can be used to regulate the flow.
5. Traditionally jasmine flowers are covered around the breast to reduce hyperlactation.
Regular soft massages on the breast may help to reduce the chances of clogging and mastitis.
The Soothika nutritional app provides highly personalized meal recommendations to ensure the mother eat the right quantity of Proteins , Carbohydrates ,and Fats with the right quantity of Grains , Vegetables , Fruits , Dairy , Protein foods , Fats and Oils to meet the added demands of Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Baby Nutrition